Hello, Popfan here!
I thought I’d take the time between bi-weekly updates to get around to revealing the album I’ve been working on this whole time. Finally got the cover art done today, so now seems like as good as time as any. Therefore, without further ado…
器用貧乏 ～ Dextrous Yet Destitute
A collection of various tracks, some of which were salvaged from WIPs I started and never finished. Almost every single song has me trying something new, though. Experience my journey of musical self-improvement over the course of 2020 and early 2021…
…Once it actually comes out, anyway. I’m still at an 80% completion rate with not much progress in the past seven days, but it would be deeply embarrassing if I couldn’t get it all out of the way this month.
The track list is as follows:
- Nostalgia for an Unexperienced Period
- Sopor ~ Counting Sheep (CD ver.)
- Deja Vu Girl
- The East-Western Wind Carries Vigor
- Tale of the Bespirited Tree
- Dream of Self-Vanishment
- Glittering Sphere in a Fatal Labyrinth
- Windriders to the Moon Kingdom
- Revered Lighting ~ Curse in Disguise
- The Retro Century Reflected in a Lava Lamp
More info next week, provided I’ll have anything to talk about by then. Look forward to it!